Position: VP of Asset Management
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and is seeking a VP of Asset Management for our Los Angeles office. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
VP of Asset Management join our team to be provide direct supervision of the Property Management team. VP of Asset Management works to ensure that the properties perform in accordance with corporate expectations and will focus on acquisition of land for multifamily developments throughout the U.S. The successful candidate will be able to accomplish this by providing leadership to regional and property-level staff, maintaining a high level of market awareness, ability to interpret and anticipate trends, and successfully communicate and implement corporate policies, programs, and initiatives at the property level.
To keep up the good work and to enhance the efficiency of their services they award their employees with different employment benefits such as health insurance, life insurance flexible payment method, paid maternal leaves, and much more.
What You’ll Do
- Working with the Executive Leadership Team, maintain accountability throughout the organization to strategic planning development, reporting and measurement; Ensure the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction is communicated in a clear, concise manner.
- Collaborates with senior management to devise effective short and long-term plans that effectively align across all divisions. Be an active and vocal participant on respective Executive and Investment Committees.
- Discovers ways to increase revenue and optimize organizational investments by eliminating wasteful practices and capturing and deploying institutional best practices and policies.
- Proactively sourcing and analyzing ground up multifamily development opportunities in the U.S. that meet company goals and acquisitions criteria
- Conduct deal due diligence and evaluation including zoning analysis, rent comps, site constraints, location summary and other characteristics of the site and location
- Interfacing with the internal development team regarding hard and soft cost assumptions and potential development constraints; with the asset management team regarding operating budgets; and with third party architects on preliminary massing and site planning
- Assisting the SVP with purchase and sale contract negotiations
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the areas of real estate development, asset management, and acquisition of land for multifamily development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in business administration, finance, or real estate
What Will Get You Noticed
- MBA, MRED, finance or other business discipline preferred
- Strong existing industry network
- Good financial modeling abilities and understanding of capitalization structures