Position: Executive Assistant to CFO & COO
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and is seeking an Asset Manager – East for our Atlanta office. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
The Executive Assistant to CFO & COO will be responsible for the extensive coordination and organization of meetings, calls, reservations, appointments, events, and miscellaneous tasks.
To keep up the good work and to enhance the efficiency of their services they award their employees with different employment benefits such as health insurance, life insurance flexible payment method, paid maternal leaves, and much more.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Executive calendars (schedule meetings & events)
- Inform CFO & COO of scheduled items and updates in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage email inbox daily, flagging priority emails and invoices due
- Coordinate meeting logistics, assist with agenda preparation, gather information, prepare materials as needed and contact meeting participants
- Organize and manage expenses
- Oversee and distribute incoming/outgoing mail, plan, organize and execute mailings and respond to invitations
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience supporting Executive-level positions.
What Will Get You Noticed
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to a successful completion. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with calendar management, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and have created or used charts, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Strong commitment and work ethic.