Position: Asset Manager – West
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and is seeking an Asset Manager – East for our Atlanta office. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
The Asset Manager’s role is responsible for the financial success of the portfolio managed and for fostering a successful business relationship with the property’s ownership. This includes but is not limited to; the achievement of budgeted N.O.I., occupancy, expense control and monthly reporting.
What You’ll Do
- Manages client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Prepares financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and identify investment opportunities.
- Coordinates with property managers, brokers and other third parties.
- Fosters and maintains positive client relationships.
- Assesses financials for legal compliance.
- Reviews financial reports to find ways to reduce costs.
- Compiles and presents asset management reports to clients, supervisors and senior executives.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of multi-site management
- 2+ years of creating, implementing, and monitoring corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field preferred
- 2+ Experience in asset management or related field preferred Strong analytical skills
What Will Get You Noticed
- Ability to travel as necessary throughout Southeast, or other areas as needed
- Highly skilled in math and finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in negotiation and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Flexible and willing to handle last-minute changes and issues as they arise.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary.