Position: Administrative Coordinator to Investor Relations
Location: Los Angeles
Who We Are
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and is seeking an Asset Manager – East for our Atlanta office. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
The Administrative Coordinator’s role will be a Los Angeles based position working directly with the company’s Investor Relations and Fundraising team and is responsible for managing our Salesforce database, data entry, and carrying out administrative tasks for the team.
What You’ll Do
- Timely and efficient data entry
- Organize and maintain existing spreadsheets and documents
- Effectively coordinating and communicating with a variety of groups, including peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, and other HNW/UHNW professionals via telephone, e-mail, and in-person
- Initiate sales calls using a phone directory to fund-raise
- Work closely with the Data Administrator to assure system integrity and proper controls are in place pertaining to usage and data relevance
- Perform Salesforce database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Provides administrative support to Investor Relations, including data entry and tracking, correspondence, internal reporting, and other duties as required.
- Works with the Investor Relations and Fundraising to create new electronic investor files, as well as historic files and ensure data is accurately entered into the Salesforce and IMS system.
- Works with Investor Relations & Fundraising to track and maintain investor questionnaires and ensure documentation is complete.
- Electronically files investment entity and/or transaction documents as needed.
- Maintains Compliance and Investor Relations electronic files, including those relating to investor questionnaire files, and investment entities.
- Supports other project work as assigned by management.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ year administrative / support experience
- B.A/ B.S degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience is required
What Will Get You Noticed
- Fast learner and growth orientated
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters