Los Angeles, CA
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and is seeking an Acquisitions Professional for our Los Angeles office. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
The VP of Human Resources w/ Recruiting Emphasis will be a Los Angeles based position who will oversee the day-to-day operations including all employee relations and recruiting alongside our PEO partner. The leader will own all general HR business practices and procedures, with a particular emphasis on recruiting for all locations, departments, and positions, from line level associates to C- Suite roles. Due to our rapid growth, recruiting will be a top priority, along with the continued buildout of the company organizational structure. This leader should be a very accomplished recruiter in his/her own right, with the ability to lead a recruiting team with a focus on quality, volume, and cadence.
To keep up the good work and to enhance the efficiency of their services they award their employees with different employment benefits such as health insurance, life insurance flexible payment method, paid maternal leaves, and much more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage hiring plan, including requisitions, priority of roles, and hiring action points and processes
- Quickly develop working knowledge of departments and relationships with department heads to identify hiring needs and organizational development needs
- Track and manage individual and team metrics, in-line with company and department goals and key performance indicators
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Indeed & ZipRecruiter)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Ensure overall positive experience for candidates, interviewers, and employees – be a phenomenal representative of the company both internally and externally
- 3+ years in Human Resources recruiter or Manager or equivalent role
- 5+ years in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
- Experience in high-level recruiting
- Proven track record of recruiting internally for organizations (additional agency experience is ok)
- Highly data driven and able to design reports with metrics that provide an accurate view of recruiting pipelines, sourcing strategies, and recruiting roadmaps
- Experience conducting presentations, workshops and/or training relevant to HR and recruiting trends and best practices
- Experience utilizing job boards, social media and heavy sourcing through LinkedIn to maintain a healthy pipeline for the Company