Los Angeles, CA
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and is seeking a HR Manager for our Los Angeles office. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for The Companies and its portfolio’s online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, fast paces, flexible working environment. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
To keep up the good work and to enhance the efficiency of their services they award their employees with different employment benefits such as health insurance, life insurance flexible payment method, paid maternal leaves, and much more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of strategic marketing plans, programs and tactics.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives;
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support;
- Coordinate with out-sourced consultants and internal staff for development and production of advertising, signage, and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs;
- Plan and oversee events and promotional activities for both property marketing campaigns;
- Quarterly site plan and brochure updates for all portfolio properties;
- Updating new site/sales/leasing plans including rendering same so that they are consistent with the Company’s standard theme for residential rental/sales, as well as commercial sites;
- Creating/updating/maintaining company booklets including property portfolio books;
- Preparation and coordination of all E-Blast marketing campaigns;
- Updating the website for all residential and commercial interests;
- Creative design on company templates, corporate collateral and any other asset needs.
- Reporting: weekly, monthly and quarterly summaries.
- Budget preparation with each property, division heads and corporate.
- Work with third parties in an effort to maximize performance on all projects and put forth best branding options.
- Ensure that the company and it’s portfolio is always on brand, look and feel.
- Brand Guides: Vision/Pitch, Marketing and Style.
- Prior experience and knowledge of apartment marketing is highly preferred and experience marketing within the hospitality industries, residential sales and commercial shopping centers is considered an added bonus.
- (4) Four-year college degree, Marketing emphasis preferred.
- Technical proficiency in a variety of software programs, including MS Office and those integral to desktop publishing and website maintenance.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment, and often under several supervisors.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills a must.
- Able to work effectively with a variety of external consultants, vendors, and suppliers.
- Must be able to multi-task and see projects through to completion.
- Occasional travel will be required.