Front Desk Associate/Concierge
CGI+ is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing multifamily real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles and we are seeking a Front Desk Associate/ Concierge for our well-renowned, luxury properties located in Hollywood and Westwood. Founded in 2006, CGI+ primary strategy includes both value-add investments and ground up development, largely in the apartment business. The firm’s existing portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail assets located in California and in key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. CGI+ is embarking on an aggressive growth plan, with a goal of establishing itself as one of the nation’s premier investor and developer of multifamily communities in select strategic target markets across the nation.
The Front Desk Associate/Concierge will be the first to meet our customers, so the first impression depends on your friendliness and efficiency. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years of experience in the luxury hospitality industry and is a trustworthy individual able to provide customers with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, they will be responsible for protecting our residents by monitoring who comes in and out of the premises. The goal is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth. While many skills are required of this position the most important qualities are someone who is polished, a quick learner, has a positive attitude, and is resourceful.
To keep up the good work and to enhance the efficiency of their services they award their employees with different employment benefits such as health insurance, life insurance flexible payment method, paid maternal leaves, and much more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Greet all residents and check-in guests & vendors and ensure all visitors are permitted to enter the property
- Maintain regular communication with the Property Management contact, alerting them to any necessary requests
- Keep Residents and Car Logs updated
- Monitor building security (exterior and interior) and complete building patrols
- Help serve breakfast catering and special events
- Help the AGM and GM in directing housekeeping, maintenance and resident inquiries
- Maintain prompt punctuality and good attendance
- Handle Resident inquiries
- 2+ years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
- Maintain overall professionalism for the building – Be Kind, Friendly and Outgoing
- Answer phones for prospective and current residents
- Ability to multi-task while working independently; methodical and detail oriented
- Positive attitude, calm demeanor, and ability to work under pressure
- Collaborative – enjoys working as part of a team
- Knowledge of Oscar and Yardi is preferred*
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred*